Highlights of 2018 & Merry Christmas
With 2018 drawing to a close, we wanted to take a moment to say thank you and wish all of our clients, partners & friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
This year has been an exciting year of growth and new developments for Eyecademy. As 2019 approaches, we wanted to revisit some of our highlights from 2018:
- In January, we unveiled our new look branding &
website,and moved into our newly renovated premises at 201 West George Street in February.
- As part of our ongoing company growth, we expanded our Executive team with the additions of both Dave McConachie as Chief Commercial Officer in May, and Jane Marshall as our Head of Service in September.
- August saw us gain the award of the prestegious ISO 27001 Information Security certification.
- In October, we announced our collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University to develop our Blockchain-based food & drink lineage solution
Radixia, in association with the University’s new Blockpass Identity Lab.
- We joined two esteemed membership networks from both the Glasgow Chamber of Commerce and ScotlandIS (we were even featured in the Chamber’s December Edition of the Glasgow Business Magazine!)
- Eight of the Eyecademy team raised £2,000 for Action for Children by sleeping out for Byte Night 2018, the UK’s largest sponsored corporate sleepout.
In December, we also donated Christmas toys and supplies to Bobath Scotland, to help the charity continue to support children & adults with cerebral palsy.
- We announced our renewed partnership with global innovator IBM, positioning us in Scotland as a leading digital transformation partner in the cloud and cognitive computing era.
From all of us at Eyecademy, we hope you have a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2019.
We look forward to working with you next year!
More From Our Blog
We are delighted to announce that we have been approved to supply Cloud Support services through the G-Cloud 11 framework for the 7th consecutive year!read more
We are pleased to announce Eyecademy’s official expansion into Newcastle, North East England, strengthening our provision of data and analytics services!read more
In Part 2 of his series on Free Text Analysis, our Data Consultant Jamie illustrates how R can be used to analyse the positive or negative sentiment of any written text, drawing inspiration from the works of Brontë & Tolstoy.read more