Eyecademy is a well-established Data & Analytics Service Provider, delivering high-impact Data Services, Predictive Analytics and Software Development solutions. Based in both Glasgow and Newcastle, over the last 12 years we have enabled many businesses, across all verticals, to realise competitive advantage and improve their business productivity through the modelling, transformation and visualisation of their data.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, hungry and talented Business Development Manager to join our team based in Glasgow. Our ideal candidate is a real team player, who has a proven record in delivering target and high quality of service. You will be working with enterprise clients and connecting with Stakeholder/Strategic level contacts, tasked with driving data strategy across their organisation. Confidence in your ability combined with a genuine desire to develop into this exciting market space is highly important.
- Manage all aspects of Business Development and Client Management associated with the services the company provides.
- Self-Generate leads and the ability to build a structured pipeline
- Ability to combine your core hunting skills with Account Management excellence
- Engage with organisations from across all industry sectors
- Maintaining and developing the Client Relationship, building value
- Continually work to generate pipeline and success through consistent sales activity including tradeshows, networking, cold-calling, industry events, speaking opportunities, and referrals.
- Strong business development experience with a successful record in delivering to target.
- Experience in business planning and proposal development/writing
- Attention to detail and production of high accuracy work levels
- A pro-active thinker, willing to collaborate and drive new ideas in the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Written/Verbal)
- Ability to work in and with cross-functional teams to drive opportunity
- Industry knowledge/experience an advantage but not essential
- Competitive package with career development and on-going training programs.
- Working in a dynamic and highly positive workplace
- Performance-Based Reviews promoting continuous development
- Performance Bonus scheme
- 29 days annual leave (inc public holidays)
- Health & Life insurance
- People’s Pension
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating why you are interested in the position, why you feel you have the necessary skills to succeed and your current salary details.
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £45,000.00pa + £30k OTE