We are Eyecademy, Scotland’s leading Data & Analytics Consultancy, and we’re looking for new data enthusiasts to join our team!
Based in Glasgow City Centre, we have a rapidly growing UK-wide client base, working with some of the nation’s largest companies in Finance, Public Sector, Food & Drink, Transportation, Energy & Utilities.
We’re looking for multiple Data Professionals, Business Intelligence / ETL Specialists and Analysts to deliver innovative Data & Analytics solutions to our clients.
Every day is different at Eyecademy, but some of the projects you’ll be getting involved in include:
- Devising and delivering innovative solutions to business problems in a huge variety of different industries and organisations
- Helping create new data strategies tailored to our clients’ goals and requirements
- Supporting our clients’ existing projects by working in multi-skilled teams
- Writing high-quality documentation throughout the project process
- Sharing your knowledge to both our clients and other consultants
- Providing your expertise to our Commercial & Marketing teams
- Developing new skills in leading software
We’re looking for data experts who are;
- Excellent communicators & problem solvers, with the proven ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Primarily adept in working with the Microsoft stack developing database solutions for Business Intelligence and or Datawarehouse requirements.
- Experienced in Power BI data visualisation.
- Experienced in data structures, data sourcing, data preparation and feature engineering.
- Skilled in relational database theory and data modelling, with knowledge of data warehousing methodologies
Our Consultants benefit from:
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical & dental scheme
- 30 days holiday
- A flexible working environment with opportunities remote work (project dependent)
- Opportunities for you to progress and showcase your talents in our team
- City centre office base
- Lunchtime training & development classes
- Regular team-building sessions
- Free office tea & coffee
If you’re interested in joining us or learning more about what we do, give us a ring on 0844 335 0345, apply below, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race