Eyecademy, headquartered in Glasgow City Centre with a UK-wide client base, are about to embark on an exciting period of growth due to various new client wins in late 2018 and 2019. As Scotland’s leading Data, Analytics & Insights provider, we use some of the latest integration, visualisation and cloud technologies to deliver leading solutions to our clients.
We are looking for multiple Data Professionals, Business Intelligence / ETL Specialists and Analysts adept in working with Enterprise DB platforms such as MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Primarily adept in working with the Microsoft stack developing database solutions for Business Intelligence and or Datawarehouse requirements.
- Experience in one or more BI visualisation tools, desirably Power BI, MicroStrategy or Tableau.
- Familiarity or experience in Cloud technologies, especially MS Azure and AWS would be a plus.
- Provide data sourcing, data preparation and feature engineering.
- Provide leadership and assist with skills development for colleagues having less experience of data engineering.
- Ability to apply a structured approach to solving problems
- Relational database theory and data modelling and knowledge of data warehousing methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
To find out more, please call Eyecademy on 0844 335 0345, apply below, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org