To start, we’ll look at Alteryx, the leading platform for self-service data analytics that enables both, IT and business users to break the barriers to insight, so everyone can experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. With Alteyx specialists, we’ll guide you through how to create rich, perfected data sets in preparation to create powerful visualisations.
Next, we’ll explore Tableau, the world’s leading visual analytics platform that is liberating the natural curiosity and creativity of people everywhere. We’ll teach you how to make data analytics fast, easy, beautiful and most importantly useful, revealing hidden opportunities and informing business decisions.
We’ll demonstrate how together, both platforms provide the analytic flexibility that IT and business users of today need to discover, connect to, prepare and blend their data, operationalise models, through delivering powerful, insightful and useful visualisations for all.
Join us on Thursday 31st May 2018
09:15 – 13:00 BST
The Monte Carlo Suite,
The Blythswood Square Hotel,
11 Blythswood Square,
Glasgow, G2 4AD
Register for the Free Event
Why Should You Attend?
- Witness the ease and speed offered by a modern analytics environment with our live demonstrations covering each step of the modern data analytics process, end-to-end.
- Learn how to easily access, connect to, cleanse and blend data from multiple sources, such as spreadsheets, data warehouses, cloud applications, big data stores, and more with Alteryx.
- See how to export prepared data sets to Tableau Data Extract (.TDE) and Tableau Hyper (.Hyper) file types ready for analysis in Tableau.
- Learn how to create a dashboard from scratch and see how to quickly analyse, visualise and share information and publish results with Tableau.
- Come prepared! Alteryx and Tableau will be joining the Eyecademy team on the day to answer all your burning analytics questions.
|09:15 – 09:45||Breakfast & Registration|
|09:45 – 10:00||Introduction from Eyecademy
Steven Spark, Eyecademy
|10:00 – 10:45||Preparing and Blending your Data with Alteryx
Simon Poole, Alteryx
|10:45 – 11:00||Refresh – Tea & Coffee Break|
|11:00 – 11:45||Visualising your Data with Tableau
Adam Cook, Tableau
|11:45 – 12:00||Open Q&A Session|
|12:00 – 13:00||Networking & Lunch|
Want to Experience Modern Analytics Before the Event?
Sign up for free trials of both Tableau Desktop & Alteryx, and come prepared with your questions for our Q&As!