This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the information set out below.
272 Bath Street
Glasgow, G2 4JR
1. What data may we collect?
- Business Name
- Post Code
- Phone Number
- IP Address
- Other information relevant to general enquiries (e.g. your query for contacting us)
- Other information relevant to job applications such as your CV and cover letter
2. What do we use your personal data for?
The above data may be used to contact you in a response to a general query or a job application.
If you have opted to be on our mailing list this data will be used for sharing business newsletters with you.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We collect data from and about you through the following methods:
- Direct interactions. You may provide us with your identity and contact details by filling in the ‘Contact Us’ form.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
4. How long do we store data for?
Your data will only be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. All data is stored in line with our retention periods.
5. What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal data?
The legal grounds for processing your personal data is for our legitimate interests to fulfil enquiries you make on our website.
6. When do we share your personal data with other organisations?
Your personal data is only used for internal purposes and is not shared with any other organisation.
7. Is your personal data transferred outside the UK or the EEA?
Your personal data is not transferred outside the UK.
We will always hold your data securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We work with all personal data in line with current Data Protection Regulations.
9. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.